Career Opportunities at ITC
Success and achievement is important to every company. We have both thanks to our
remarkable employees. ITC offers an energetic, passionate working atmosphere to people
who are good at what they do and care about making an impact.
We work hard and play hard. Our intense focus is balanced by our friendly, comfortable
working environment. We’re always looking for exceptional talent that complements our
team. If you have passion and drive, ITC is the place for you.
We are looking for a .NET Developer with 7+ years of experience to maintain and add features to web applications and web services. The successful candidate will spend the majority of their time making changes to ASP.NET code using primarily C#. The right candidate must be able to work efficiently both as part of an experienced team, as well as individually with little supervision. We offer a good salary and benefits, flexible scheduling, and intelligent, friendly co-workers.
- High-level C# .NET coder
- Master of front-end web interfaces
- SQL Server development
- SOAP web services
- Responsive website design
- Unit testing
- Cloud development and hosting
- Web API and OData
- Knowledge of secure web coding techniques
Other Pertinent Information
- Local applicants only, no relocation will be paid
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States
- No H-1B sponsorship
Sales Development Representative
If you’ve been looking for a place where you can make an impact and help a company grow while also helping other people, look no more. You’ve found it.
Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC) is hiring a full-time sales development representative to consistently generate prospects into the beginning stage of the sales pipeline for our sales team to pursue.
Some of the responsibilities will include making outbound calls to determine interest in ITC’s products and achieving daily and monthly call goals and lead targets. You will need to maintain accurate and detailed information in our CRM and enter all interaction daily. All notes should be filled out neatly, accurately, and timely.
- 1-2 years of experience with lead generation
- Strong prospecting and discovery skills
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Organized and detail oriented
- Exemplary written and oral communications skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications or related field preferred
You'd be a good fit if you
- Enjoy talking to prospects on the phone.
- Have empathy, patience, and consistency to handle different personalities and provide the same level of service and knowledge regardless.
- Are curious to learn about the businesses of our clients and like to discover opportunities where we can help them improve.
- Have excellent communication skills to convey your meaning clearly and positively.
- Have a cheerful attitude and strong worth ethic to meet call goals and lead targets.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
You'd be a great fit if you have
- Passion, self-motivation, good organization skills, and a focus on details.
- Outgoing personality with ability to develop relationships over the phone.
- Skills in objection handling and influencing.
- Ability to fully understand and qualify a prospect’s needs by asking open-ended questions.
- Experience in software and/or marketing knowledge.
- Background in insurance.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with different personality types and communicate with all levels of the company.
- Ability to work under pressure.
We are looking for the right person to join our sales team. Our prospects contact us due to our excellent
marketing program and outstanding offering... qualified leads are provided. Do you have prior success selling
technology solutions to small business owners with a short sales cycle? Are you a self-starter who is
excellent at building relationships and closing new opportunities? We are looking for a goal oriented and
motivated sales person who wants to advance their career. Do you have stable employment and prior earnings
of at least $70,000 per year. If this describes your sales talent and experience, we want to speak with you.
Experience with advertising, insurance, or internet marketing solutions preferred, but not required.
- Carrollton, TX
- Southern California/Arizona
If you've been looking for a place where you can make an impact and help a company grow while also helping other people, look no more. You've found it. Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC) has created a new position for a Financial / Accounting Analyst.
This position will be accountable for the successful analysis and delivery of a comprehensive range of financial and operational reports. These reports will be used for operational, financial and strategic decision-making. It will be your responsibility to help define and grow this new position.
- Assist in month-end close process by performing reconciliations, vendor invoice review, and performing related analysis and reporting.
- Daily, weekly and monthly financial and department operational analysis.
- Support overall efforts to develop efficient reporting strategies including automation and simplification of reporting processes.
- Ad hoc reporting, special projects and other functions as required by CFO.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1-3 years' experience of data analysis experience
- Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Excel
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills as well as attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with a positive can-do attitude
- Independent, self-starter with the ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
- Understanding of Access database or SQL queries a plus
Success and achievement is important to every company. We have both thanks to our remarkable employees. We offer an energetic, passionate
working atmosphere to people who are good at what they do and care about making an impact. At ITC we work hard and play hard. Our intense
focus is balanced by our friendly, comfortable working environment. We look for exceptional talent that complements our team. If you have
passion and drive, ITC is the place for you.
Our employees are our best asset, and we offer them a range of benefits including the following:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- Company matched 401(k) plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation
- Relaxed corporate atmosphere