1. Do a search online for your main line of business and your town. Does your insurance agency website appear in the first page of results? If so, is it displaying the correct information? If not, you need to look at optimizing your website better.
2. Click on your website. Look at it as if you were a consumer looking at it for the first time. Is it clear where to go to request a quote? Is it obvious how to contact you with questions? Do you provide more than one way to contact your agency? Are you providing as many answers and helpful information as you can on your website?
3. Go through the process to request a quote. Was it time consuming and difficult? How quickly do you get a response? If you provide comparative rates on your website, how long did it take and what was that process like? Fill out a contact form. How quickly do you get a response? What was the response?
4. Call your agency. Did a person pick up right away? Or do you have to navigate a menu? How easy is it to get a person on the phone? How long did you have to wait? When a person answered, was he or she friendly and helpful?
1. Be where consumers are. 85 percent of consumers search for local businesses online.
If you don’t have an insurance agency website, get one. If it’s been a few years, it’s probably time for a refresh. Make sure it’s mobile friendly. Consumers are using multiple devices during the research and sales process. You want your website to look great no matter what they’re using to view it.
Think beyond the website. Whatever way a client wants to engage with you, be there. That can include social media and email.
2. Provide great service. Respond quickly to quote and contact requests. Follow through on what you say you’ll do.
3. Ask for feedback. Use surveys to find out what your clients think of your agency and service. Listen to what they have to say.
4. Review your processes. Look for places where you are making it more difficult for consumers. Remove the hoops they have to jump through. Simplify.
5. Check your technology. If you’re not using the right insurance agency software, find what you need to make your agency better.
Implement good technology and processes. Train your staff to use the software and follow processes correctly. Use all your technology to their fullest potential. Monitor and measure.
© 1983-2016, Insurance
All Rights Reserved -
1415 Halsey Way, Suite 314 |
75007 | Phone: (800) 383-3482
1415 Halsey Way, Suite 314 | Carrollton, TX 75007
Phone: (800) 383-3482