Insurance Technologies Corporation Introduces AgencyBuzz
Insurance Technologies Corporation today introduced AgencyBuzz, the premier drip marketing tool created for independent insurance agents. AgencyBuzz allows agents to automate their online and offline marketing processes and manage their contacts in an easy-to-use interface that can assign a relationship status – e.g. prospect, customer or lost – for each line of business the agent offers.
Carrollton, Texas – Tuesday, September 20, 2011
– Insurance Technologies Corporation today introduced AgencyBuzz, the premier drip marketing tool created for independent insurance agents. AgencyBuzz allows agents to automate their online and offline marketing processes and manage their contacts in an easy-to-use interface that can assign a relationship status – e.g. prospect, customer or lost – for each line of business the agent offers.
“It is important for agents to build relationships and keep their agencies in front of their prospects and customers. Many agents struggle to do so on a consistent basis due to time constraints,” said Laird Rixford, vice president of product development. “AgencyBuzz automates the marketing process so agents can keep the personal touch while having more time to focus on selling more policies.”
How AgencyBuzz works:
- Contacts can be organized by line of business, relationship status, agency contact and agency location.
- Design library allows an agent to choose their email designs.
- Content library has more than 250 pre-written, insurance-specific articles an agent can use in his or her emails. Articles are continually being added to the library.
- Create drip processes to trigger emails to be sent on birthdays, anniversaries, holidays or when a contact is first added to the system.
“We know how busy insurance agents can get so we designed AgencyBuzz as a way an agent can automatically follow up on the policies he quotes during the day without having to manually send every email,” said Rixford. “With AgencyBuzz, an agent can streamline his or her sales process, significantly increase the number of policies closed and retain their current customers.”
Currently, AgencyBuzz is offered as a separate product or as part of Insurance Website Builder’s Platinum Plan.
AgencyBuzz is a drip marketing tool created for insurance agents to effortlessly build and nurture long-lasting relationships with prospects and customers. The customizable system can be shaped according to the specific requirements of an agency’s marketing plan. For more information, visit www.GetITC.com/products/leadmanagement.
About Insurance Website Builder
Insurance Website Builder gives insurance agencies a professional presence on the web through quality insurance web designs. With a full set of tools designed to help agencies market new leads and maintain relationships with existing customers. For more information, visit www.GetITC.com/products/websites.
Insurance Technologies Corporation, founded in 1983, is a leading provider of insurance agency marketing
, agency management systems
, insurance websites
and insurance rating
software to the industry. Operating nationwide ITC has quickly grown with a philosophy of providing quality solutions. Currently, ITC serves more than 100 insurance companies and more than 5,000 agencies. For more information, visit www.GetITC.com