ITC Changes Price of Bronze Plan for Insurance Website Builder
Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC), a leading provider of insurance agency software and services, announced today changes to the price of Insurance Website Builder’s Bronze Plan. The Bronze Plan is now a one-time set up fee of $350 with no monthly fees.
Carrollton, Texas – Thursday, May 3, 2012
– Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC), a leading provider of insurance agency software and services, announced today changes to the price of Insurance Website Builder
’s Bronze Plan. The Bronze Plan is now a one-time set up fee of $350 with no monthly fees.
“We strongly believe that every insurance agency needs to have a website in order to compete effectively in today’s Internet-connected world,” said Laird Rixford, vice president of product development at ITC. “For that reason we changed the pricing of our Bronze Plan so busy agents with a limited budget could get an insurance website
for a small one-time fee.”
Features of the Bronze Plan:
- A website done in seven business days or less
- Domain name and web hosting included
- Website that is optimized for search engines and designed for insurance agencies
- Custom designed for your agency
- Professionally written website content with no limit on number of pages
- Agency logo integration
- Glossary and insurance resource center
- Maps and directions
- Link library
- Referral form and contact us page
- Stock photo library
- Built-in XML sitemap
- Search engine friendly links
- Comprehensive online help system, email support and online training
- Upgrade to another plan at any time
Insurance Website Builder specializes in insurance agency websites
and giving agents a strong web presence through quality insurance web designs. Every website from Insurance Website Builder is customized and optimized to sell insurance and help agencies get more customers.
Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC), founded in 1983, is a leading provider of marketing, rating and management software and services to the insurance industry, including independent agents and insurance carriers. Headquartered in Carrollton, Texas, ITC helps its customers across the United States grow their businesses and become more efficient through the philosophy of providing quality software and services. Currently, ITC serves more than 100 insurance companies and more than 5,000 agencies. For more information, visit http://www.GetITC.com.